2004-09-22

Len, chona and this blog site

I was so bored this afternoon that I had to buzz Len @ YM to beg her to entertain me, or suggest something that'd keep me busy. She immediately recalled the link that was just sent to her, chona.blogspot.com, and gave it to me. Prejudging it to be just another common blog site, I decided to give it a try anyway. Besides, Len is class (as Chona would put it) when it comes to links and forwarded emails. Today's blog entry wasn't posted yet, so it was the sorry...=( that I read. Hmm.. nothing great except for a few carelessly written words. It was preceded by a very short post titled my birthday is coming. It seems Len's taste is degrading, there is really nothing in this site. But the 100+ comments for that non-sense post is unreal, there most be something shiny in here. What the heck, I'll read some more. I randomly clicked on one of the previous posts and ended up with gelous, that's when it occured to me how entertaining the site is.

I read the whole post, and curiously and eagerly jumped into the comments. To my amazement, i'm still wrong, the posters of the 100+ comments are not Chona's close friends (though they're begging her to make them her friends). They are her followers, fans if you will, and everyone is having fun! Before I knew it, I've already spent an hour reading through her blog. So the next time I find myself getting bored at work, I'll just take a dose of Chona and I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm glad she has two months of archive for reading.

On how this blog site came to life? Well, I'm really planning on having one soon, but not today. I read chona's post for today, and got irritated by one of the comments saying this is so fabricated. Duh, who doesn't know? Anyway, I decided to post my own, but hating to be anonymous, I had to sign up first. But hey, with the membership comes the free blog site so I thought I might as well start blogging =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment