2004-10-07

guy got ass-kicked and my registry blunder

i went to the registry yesterday to pick-up a copy of a driver's handbook, which nel would have to read before she takes the knowledge exam. there's only one person behind the counter and there were two men infront of me, so i had to wait. i took a 20 dollar bill out of my wallet in advance and put it in my pocket, i wanted to finish my turn as quickly as i could. after 15 minutes of standing in line, i learned that the handbook is free of charge!

lesson learned: don't assume everything is for sale

----

on my way home, i witnessed an unfamiliar scene, a guy got ass kicked by a young(but big) lady. it didn't end there, the lady proceeded with cursing him. she's accusing him of talking to the police a while ago and tipping them of something she's probably guilty of doing. the guy's claiming he's innocent but the lady won't believe him. they were still arguing and i'm already quite far away to make out what they're talking. i didn't know how things ended.

but as i continue to walk, a question suddenly popped into my mind, what would i do if i am that guy that just got ass-kicked for nothing? how will i get out of this kind of mess? i wasn't able to answer myself, it's gonna be difficult, i'll just hope that i won't end up on that kind of situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment