2004-09-28

chicken and wedges in the wee hours

Nel and myself slept very late yesterday. We're chatting with a couple of good friends that we had to stay awake until 3am. We also have a lot of catching up with each other, we've got lots of story to share and we managed to tell some of them. We're actually trying to sleep at around 1 but I complained about feeling a bit hungry. She offered to prepare something, sausage and veggies, but I said "no, i think i should be ok until morning". But she insisted on getting something, "are you sure you don't wanna eat?". Aahh, I finally got it, she's hungry as well! Her appetite had become bigger after staying in Manila for 5 months, in fact I think she gained 10 to 15 pounds.

I don't feel like eating hotdog so I volunteered to go out and buy chicken and wedges. She's not into the idea at first coz she thought I have to go somewhere far, she doesn't know our place yet. She don't know yet that Husky convience store is just on the back of our apartment, a couple blocks south. I was back in 5 minutes with a box full of wedges and 4 pieces chicken. It's almost 2 am and where still pigging out, with Nel one-handedly chatting. We were so full we're not able to sleep until it's 3.

----

Nel got hooked already with 24, I was speaking to her a while ago and she told me she'd finished episode 8 already! She's gonna take a shower and eat her lunch, after which, she'll continue with disc 3 ;) oh well, i've lent this set to a couple of friends already and everyone had the same experience. once you pop, you can't stop! I'm buzzing her on YM, but no reply. I think know what's keeping her off the computer =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment