2004-09-27

a brand new day


Nel arrived yesterday, so things are a bit different now...

I won't be eating alone anymore, save lunch time at work =)

I won't be watching movies just by myself anymore, and i can see my entertainment expenses doubling up hehe =)

I would now have someone to buy grocery with =)

I would now have someone to kiss goodbye on weekday mornings, and someone to kiss hello when I come back from work =)

I now have someone to share my breakfast with, have to prepare coffee for two from now on =)

I have to start putting the toilet seat down after using it =)

I now have someone to call on the phone locally =)

I'll be more eager to go jogging now =)

I would now have someone to enjoy watching DVD movies with =)

and the list goes on... malling, shopping, dining out, strolling, photo shooting, oh my life just got better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment