2004-09-25

Nel and 24

Nel will be arriving in 24 hrs, she should be at the airport by now as her plane is leaving in an hour. Travelling from Manila to Edmonton is a pain. Nel would have to endure 21 hrs of travel, including two stop overs in Hong Kong and Vancouver. You really have no choice, unless you wanna take PAL, which charges higher for an inferior service. Sorry for being unpatriotic, but it's not owned by the government anyway, so what's the point? Or is it? Correct me if I'm mistaken here.

I went to Futureshop a while ago and purchased the second season DVD set of 24, Kiefer Sutherland's addictive, adrenaline-fueled, fast-paced TV series. I purchased the first season two months ago, and I had a hard time getting off the television once I started watching it. If not for the worry of not being able to go to work, I would have finished the 24 episodes in 2 days. It took me four. The series keeps you on the edge of your seat and you can never expect what will happen next. If there is no update on my blog for the next 24 hours, it means I got stucked in my couch watching the whole season two.



0 comments:

Post a Comment