2004-09-26

24 season 2: two down, four to go

after 2 discs and 8 episodes, i told myself this madness had to stop. it's already 12 midnight and i need to catch some sleep. i didn't gave myself a chance to put on the third disc, 'coz i know when that happens, i'll end up stuck in front of the TV again for another three hours. The only con of watching this series is that the episodes come in fours, 24 episodes divided into six DVDs, and each runs for three hours! So take it from me, if your not ready to spend another three, don't insert that darn disc! :)

I should be sleeping by now, I need to make sure I get to the airport on time to pick up Nel. Her mom phoned me a couple of hours ago to tell that she'd already left Manila, she said "take care", but I guess it's more of "take good care of my daughter". She's probably flying over the pacific right now, and she'll be landing at the Edmonton airport before 2pm tomorrow. Can't wait to see her again, we've been apart for almost five months now and that's the longest period that we've ever separated. I'm glad it's ending very soon =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment