2007-07-16

new found love

Ok, i'm into running now. I only started 6 weeks ago, but i am proud to say that I am already able to run 8K for 50 minutes. I know it is short, and I know the pace is slow, but hey everyone started slow =)

I am planning to run my first 10K before the summer is over, so wish me luck!

Thanks to Ben, I was able to plot the routes i regularly run.Check them out (and switch to satellite view to appreciate):
1. this is the most convenient as it's just in front of our place
2. the view on this one is so nice, you wouldn't mind the hill

And thanks to Anton for his encouraging post about Nike+, I am now able to keep a history of my run without really any effort. I'm running on a non-Nike shoes though, so I had to buy this Marware stuff.

Powersong? I can't decide yet, but I run on a power album, Evanescence's Fallen. Every cut is a powersong!

2 comments:

Blogger bEnMChAn said...

I'm glad the site helped you get back into running.

Keep on running mate!

12:09 AM  
Blogger ren said...

well, not really get back to running, as i have never really run before =)

thanks!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment