2005-01-04

is it too early to whine?

i know it's just the fourth day of the new year, but i just can't help it. i could barely find the opportunity to shoot the past days. it's frigging cold here in edmonton, and i seems it's gonna be like this until as late as mid-march. no more nice "a bit warm" weather for us=(

maintaining my dailyphoto log is starting to become toilsome. i'm now struggling to produce a photo for the next day. my trip at the mall yesterday yielded a couple shots i like, but that would only suffice until tomorrow. i need tiny bits of luck from time to time, to be able to come up with decent photos for the next two months of freezing cold weather.

i know not a lot of people who read this blog are aware of it's other half. i don't remember mentioning about it, so if you are one of them here's the link. i hope you'll like what you'll see.

-ren


1 comments:

Blogger wandertrekker said...

It's the reason why I stopped by...I know the weather there does not even compare to ours here, and this entry just made me thankful that I don't have to deal with frigid weather. Keep warm and I don't see why we can't view more wintery white pictures of Edmonton- Keep it coming!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment