2007-12-06

the honest Canadians

If there is one thing that I would regard Canadians (or those living in Canada, specifically in Edmonton) is their great honesty. I'm trying to write this post in less than 3 minutes, and off my mind I could think of the following experiences that I personally have:
  • Wife lost her watch but not sure for how long. We are sitting at a table in starbucks downtown. Minutes later, one of the crew inquired if she's missing her watch. Someone found it in the washroom.
  • I lost my Rio (my mp3 player of choice two years ago) in YMCA downtown. Two days later I inquired and realized that a mid-grader boy found it in the locker room and surrendered it to the reception.
  • Wife lost her cellphone. The Convergys lady who found it phone us and agreed to meet to return the phone.
  • My wife lost her wallet last week when she went to a nearby commercial area. She left a note to the security about it. Everything is in there. Her SIN card, license, credit cards, debit cards, health insurance cards, 70 dollars, etc. We have since reported the lost and requested all debit/credit cards to be replaced. One of my cards has to be replaced too as we share the same number. This afternoon, she got the wallet back with everything in tact.

1 comments:

Blogger bEnMChAn said...

kabayan! Kamusta ang pasko??? Merry Christmas mate!

I saw this documentary film by Michael Moore(please correct me if i got his name wrong) and It was also shown there that Canadians leave their front door open. :)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment