2008-01-29

unpublished work

I was sorting thru my Outlook Drafts folder (my scratch pad), and noticed this (I believe) unpublished "words". It doesn't look like I finished this, and I probably won't -- so I will just post it:

two feet apart, they've been gazing at each other's face for hours,

he's sitting in front of her with his hands touching her skin.

but today is different, he would give signals and take them back before she could even react.

she knows his mind is somewhere else but she can't do anything but wait.

their relationship had been developed in a way that she can't question his intention.

she submits to everything he wants, and provide him anything he asks,

slaved in a partnership that no one could claim to be fair.

she's born to be with him for life, but he could always ditch her in seconds

in exchange for a more adorable, and more capable one...

dated Sept 23, 2004, I have titled this "marriage between man and machine", but don't want to spoil your reading so I decided to mention it at the end of this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment